The application with an gun is a conventional technique to spray and apply a substrate on a surface and is known as a straightforward technology.
In this type of spray gun finishing, materials is flowed together with compressed air (2 – 8 bar) through a nozzle.
- Perfect atomization of the material layered to the surface and will produce a very excellent layering result.
- This technique is perfect as well for small batch sizes and for mass production.
- Inexpensive and simple application on one hand and on the other hand it is for the use of manual processing and also for big volume processing for instance automated spray line application.
- This equipment will give smooth, uniform surface and most flexible in use with fully adjustment.
- High overspray caused by superior atomization
- Loss of up to 70% of Coating material
- Low transfer efficiency
- Coatings with higher viscosity of the material are limited to handle.
These processes are just a brief projection of projects, implemented
from companies as seen on our pages, to provide outmost quality,
increasing process reliability and cutting the processing time to make
the process as uniform as possible.