Elektrostatic powder application
Robots for Powder Coating
An electrostatic spraying gun
technique sprays ionized particles on to charged or heated substrates.
Electrostatic application deposit both thin and thick layers of a coating onto various substrates.
The benefits to the process of electrostatic coating is the ability to recover the little over-spray and having the process automatic which will cut costs.
Due to the electrostatic state a wrap around with coating material is guaranteed on permanent basis.
- Highly efficient, using 95% of sprayed paint due to reduced over-spray and better wrap-around.
- The Geometry of the piece to be sprayed on is almost unlimited and can be complex.
- Uniform coating throughout the work piece can be achieved.
- Environmentally friendly is standard for many years.
- There are also some safety issues to consider because everything in the area of the coating must be grounded to prevent static buildup and prevent everybody to get a severe shock.
- Work piece must be conductive.
- High investment in equipment and accessories.
These processes are just a brief projection of projects, implemented from companies as seen on our pages, to provide outmost quality, increasing process reliability and cutting the processing time to make the process as uniform as possible.