Hot Spray Coating
Schematic diagram hot wax application
Thermal- or hot spraying systems
are used typically where materials must be warmed up because of the viscosity, or else when a reduction of the drying time of the varnished part is necessary. Thermal spraying can provide thick coatings over a large area.
The System is equipped with a heating element to warm up the material, the possibility to pump the material into the circulation with and insulated hose to be sprayed onto the object.
An ideal system will warm up the air to avoid a cooling down the coating material and viscosity.
- High Viscose material to be used
- No influence of temperature form outside
- cutback of solvents
- Thick application attainable with smooth results.
- Limited field of application
- Viscosity to be set and adjusted
- time-consuming application process
- added costs involved
hese processes are just a brief projection of projects, implemented from companies as seen on our pages, to provide outmost quality, increasing process reliability and cutting the processing time to make the process as uniform as possible.